Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1 Month Old

All of my fellow mommies that said time flies were sure speaking from experience. We have been enjoying every moment with Ryder and watching as he changes ever so slightly each day. I am half way through my maternity leave and can't imagine going back to work. I am lucky that Ryder gets to join me at work, but trying to get everything done will truly be a balancing act. There are still days that I don't shower until Jason gets home and that is with me being home all day.

We went to Ryder's 1 month well check today. He is right at the 50th % on length and 60th % for weight. He is 21.5 inches long and weighs 10 lbs and 7 oz. He continues to hold his head up for longer periods of time. He looks at us when we talk to him and sometimes even gives us a little smile. He takes a few short naps throughout the day, but has some really enjoyable awake time with us too.

My mom's birthday was when she was here visiting. Ashley had a great idea to make a photo of all her grandchildren. We each took a photo with a black background and Jason worked some photoshop skills:

My mom's Grandchildren:
(clockwise from top right)
Taylor, Ryder, Hunter and Weston



Feb 19, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment