Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Radio Silense

To say that a thesis is a lot of work is an understatement.  But I am so amazingly proud to say that there really is a light at the end of the tunnel.  I can see it!  I can taste it!  It is the most AMAZING feeling to be so close to the end.  All I have left is to print and bind this baby and sign my life away next Monday!


Working part time, having a 1 year old that I take to work and have with me all day, and researching/writing a masters thesis has been an insane endeavor.  It is not for everyone.  Not even the most organized and balanced individual can do this.  Sacrificing weekend of precious family time to sit in crappy library chairs was no fun!

Knowing I have earned this masters degree is due to sacrifices and hard work is bitter sweat.  I would never take on something like this again if I knew how much time it would take away from family.  So many events and invitations were turned down. 

On May 19th I get walk down the aisle with a masters hood on and and celebrate this great accomplishment with family.  So excited to have this done with and get to relax and get to a years worth of projects I've procrastinated on!


No comments:

Post a Comment