Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

As I get older I realize that the typical lotion basket or chocolate box isn't going to cut it for my mom.  I really got creative this time and thought about the things she loves and uses and tried to add to one of those collections.  She has a cute flag holder in her front yard that she changes out for the seasons and holidays.  She has collected quite a few over the years.

But she didn't have a Mothers Day flag!

So I found a great mothers day flag that I could personalize for her to have forever.  It has her 4 grand children's names on it and room to add #5 when Ashley and Brandon have their little girl in July.











Here is Ryder next to her Birthday Flag she put up for Ryder when we were visiting in January, just a few weeks before his first birthday:

No comments:

Post a Comment