Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Old Friends


While I was down in OC I got to see lots of old friends. Some I managed to get a picture of and some I did not. The joy of kids...lol It was great to catch up with everyone. I sure wished we lived closer. Someday!

Erin and I grew up across the street together. I was 2 and she was 3 when she moved in. When she moved to Colorado I always spent time with her for winter or summer break. Then she moved to AZ and was much closer to see. She welcomed her second little man on June 6th and was brave enough to head out on a road trip just a month later to CA.

Ryder enjoying the beach in San Onofre:

Erin's oldest, Camden:


Tyler Aaron Hart:




Nikki Martin and Ann Marie Jones and I went to Mater Dei High school together. She had a Tupperware party and we just had to go. Here are all of our little ones:



Justin Michael Martin - Born June 26


No comments:

Post a Comment