Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Taylor Visit

Flying:
Ryder and I took our first flight down to southern California last weekend. We began Friday morning running late and then Ryder peed on all my cloths. Then at the airport I discovered my drivers license was not in my wallet. This added extra security and more delays. I walked up to the gate about a minute before I was to board. Positive - I still got a bulkhead seat!


Hunter's birthday:
Saturday we celebrated Hunter turning 2 with amazing decorations, yummy food and a yard full of happy kids! Check out Ashley's blog to see more pictures of the party:



Easter bunny:
We took hunter, Weston and Ryder to see the Easter bunny on Sunday. We almost got a picture of all the boys but Weston decided to gnaw on Ryder's head and he didn't like it. So, we got in the picture.


Family pictures:
Sunday was filled with lots of people stopping by to meet Ryder. Friends, family, neighbors, came by to see our little guy.

We had a friend of ashley's come over to snap some great pictures of nana and papa with their grandbabies. (pictures to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment