Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Venue SET!

Check 1 thing off the list!

Countless calls and 259 emails later (and those are only the saved ones).

When Carrie emailed me with her pricing a few weeks ago I was discouraged. I wrote a sorrowful thank you back explaining it was not in our budget. She immediately asked me my guest count and budget and said she would make it work. What? Yes, you heard me. She knocked $ off here and there and amended the package to get our business.

This amazing venue is ours for a quaint 30's chapel wedding and an art deco wedding reception with 180 degree views! Let the true planning begin!

Room block set! This is a great idea. You get a discounted rate for the guests (mine was $10 off) staying at the hotel for the wedding. We had to guarantee them 10 room, which was easy with family and the wedding party. They even extended the price for those staying days other than our wedding night!

No comments:

Post a Comment