Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bridesmaids Dresses

After my cousins said yes it was all about their dress. I had been a bridesmaid enough times to know how it feels to be on that side. I decided that these girls were going to enjoy this wedding as much as I was and were going to look good!

I did start with the typical bridal party dress sites but thought they all looked TOO much like bridesmaid dresses. The problem with this is that usually they can't be died again to attempt to get another wear out of them. So, they ultimately take up space in the closet or just get left on the hotel floor.

We settled on a stunning White House Black Market dress that all the girls can wear again. Don't discount the regular retailers! WHBM totally worked around their regular return policy to ensure that if we had any issues before the wedding we had a way to exchange dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment