Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Our Wedding in Pictures

Here is a few pictures that really tell you more about our wedding:


My garter was hand made by my mom
and my engagement ring was picked out by Jason



My cute "I do" undies for my something blue
and a dress tag hand made for my dress by my sister in law



I chose ball room dancing shoes because they were sooooo comfortable!




My great grandma's pearls



My husband and my brother



My wedding dress top was unique, so no need for a lot of jewelry



The ring-bearer and pillow was hand made by my cousin since a pillow and 1 year old wouldn't have worked well



A photo guest-book in the chapel - idea thanx to the knot



Our sand ceremony
so we could keep it we poured it into a candle base and plan to add to it on anniversaries



Our flower girls and pew ties.
We did a simple ribbon and flowers as pew ties to match the ceremony colors



The flower girls and their baskets - inexpensive sashes helped them match the ceremony colors



Our chapel flowers - my mom did 2 just to bring in our colors.



One of our favorite wedding pictures. Us looking at each other through the looking glass with the downtown Long Beach skyline behind us



Another favorite shot - Us leaning against an old metal wall



My dress and veil and flowers. We DIY'd all our wedding flowers!



The amazing Queen Mary and us



Our cupcake tower allowed us multiple flavors to please all the guests palettes



Our DIY centerpieces with our C monogram


Our table assignments - framed to add creativity



Our fun cake topper, we loved the bride grabbing the groom



The cake cutters - hand made by my dad



Our reception Venue at night

No comments:

Post a Comment