Friday, January 22, 2010

DIY Invitations - Final Version

We are SO proud of how these turned out. This is a scan of the invitation and it truly doesn't do it justice. We purchased the envelopes, paper, vellum, ribbon and photo corners (not pictured) in bulk from a local art supply store. We printed the wording and "C" watermark on our home printer. We used our own paper cutter to cut each layer to size.

We took a full evening to assemble each layer one by one with the ribbon. We saved the dreaded photo corners for last. We chose photo corners over vellum tape because you can still see vellum tape and the photo corners gave the corner design we were looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment